PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY ONLINE
You may browse Komihris Ltd.’s website without providing any personal information. However, in order to access certain options and services on our website, you will be asked to submit relevant personal information, such as contact information (names, email address, etc.). You always have the right to unsubscribe at any time.
In compliance with the applicable laws and requirements, as well as with the data protection regulations, the personal information you have provide us with through our website may be used by the company for а feedback, HR, marketing, and/or other business-related purposes. We may also share some of it with a third-party business partners who assist us with initiatives like order fulfillment, operational business matters (recruitment, payroll, etc.) or improving our website. If this is the case, we require those third parties to adopt equivalent measures to protect your information in a manner consistent with our policy. We do not buy or sell your information or otherwise share it with any non-affiliated third party for their own purposes.
• There could be limited types of legal situations in which we are required to share some of your information, such as in connection with regulatory or legal matters, required for safety and security reasons. When we do so, we limit the transfer of the information that is relevant under the circumstances to the level possible. We also require the recipient to uphold the same level of privacy protection as we do.
• Aiming for consistency with all applicable laws, we have adopted reasonable and appropriate measures meant to protect the confidentiality of your information and also from loss, misuse, alteration, destruction, or unauthorized access. Please, be aware that, despite our efforts, there is always a risk of improper access to your data. We kindly remind you to safeguard any passwords and user IDs that you may obtain for restricted sections of our website, and to contact us immediately if you believe they have been compromised.
• If you need to update or correct your personal data you may do so directly by contacting us at our company’s contact information listed below.
• We constantly undertake steps to ensure that your personal information filed with us, is as accurate and up-to-date as possible. Having said that, we invite you to get in touch with us and update your information when necessary.
• In accordance with the applicable laws, you may also: request to correct your information that we have retained, object the processing of your data, or request that we delete your information. As already stated above, you have the right to withdraw the consent you have had provided us with when using your personal data.
If you have any questions, or need an assistance with our data privacy practices, please, contact us at the contact information below:
67 Kuklensko shose Blvd.
Phone: +359 32 66 96 11
Mobile: +359 878 669 677